- Location: Darlington (occasional travel to clients as required)
- Salary: £18,000- £22,000 (dependant on experience)
HR2day are a North East based business providing effective, bespoke HR solutions throughout the UK to small to medium sized businesses. We ensure that our clients get HR problems solved while remaining compliant with HR and employment law.
Renowned for our practical, down-to-earth support and exceptional customer service, we’ve been solving HR challenges since 2010.
To provide day to day administrative support for a wide range of clients, and support the office by completing administrative duties to help the office run in a smooth and efficient manner.
- Initial telephone support. To be the initial greeting for any external callers, and communicate any information to the relevant HR2day employee, build a good working relationship with all our clients.
- Draft employee contracts, and liaise with the relevant client to ensure all information is provided and assign to the appropriate Account Manager.
- Oversee the Management our client’s probation reviews by setting up probations within breathe, within the probation emails, and sending reminders and appropriate paperwork.
- Send monthly chase up regarding contracts/ID/probation forms and all other documents we need for our files.
- Create letters/documents for all admin-based contact events using the correct template in the quality controlled system, then assign to the relevant Account Manager.
- Ensure all contact tickets are assigned to the relevant Account Manager, as soon as possible and identify any immediate actions required and inform the advisor of this so it can be dealt with within the same working day.
- Ensure that client files (both electronically and ‘hard copies’) comply with any data protection laws (GDPR) and to also follow a code of confidentiality.
- Maintaining and updating client records within our systems and individual company spreadsheets
- Overseeing the completion of the file audits for our new clients in relation to their employee files, this will include scanning in documents and completing spreadsheets with required information and identifying gaps needed under employment law i.e. ID, contracts etc.
- Uploading and set up of client information to our systems for new clients and old as and when signed up – follow SOP for this
- Prepare draft handbooks for new clients as and when requested, using tracked changes.
- Oversee all client and the master handbook updates, as advised and assign to the relevant Account Manager, these are done at least twice a year
- Support the Account Managers by completing tasks as required.
Key skill requirements
- Clear and concise communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to work effectively as part of a small team
- The ability to build up client relationships to add value to the service
- Can work on projects and tasks individually and have the judgment to ask for help when needed
- Good IT skills, particularly in Word and Excel
- Good organisational skills and manage and prioritise workloads when needed
- High levels of detail and accuracy
How to apply
To apply for this position please email your CV to [email protected]