Life’s too short for the wrong job! We have an amazing opportunity for someone to join our fantastic team as an Apprentice HR Administrator.
We provide effective, personalised and tailor-made HR solutions. We help busy business owners and managers to stay compliant with HR law, inspire their teams, have HR problems solved and become an HR department for all their HR needs. We produce all documentation on behalf of our clients to point of print and sign, all provided by qualified HR specialists.
Founded in 2010 by our inspirational leader Nicky Jolley, the company was created with the aim of being the premier HR advisory in the North East. Our founding philosophy is that you have a choice to either make people your biggest asset or your biggest liability; we passionately believe that the most successful organisations only become so by making their people their biggest asset.
As we continue to grow, we are now looking for an Apprentice HR Administrator to join the team. The purpose of this role is to provide day to day HR administrative support for a wide range of clients and support the office with administrative duties to help the office run in a smooth and efficient manner.
· Initial telephone support. To be the first greeting for any external callers, and communicate any information to the relevant HR2day employee
· Draft employee contracts, and liaise with clients to ensure all information is provided and assigned to appropriate advisor
· Oversee the management of clients probation reviews by sending reminders and appropriate documents.
· Create letters/documents for admin based contact events using the correct template in the quality controlled system.
· Ensure that client files (both electronically and ‘hard copies’) comply with any data protection laws and to also follow a code of confidentiality.
· Maintaining and updating client records as required.
· Completion of the file audits for our clients in relation to their employee files, this will include scanning documents and completing spreadsheets with required information.
· Prepare all new client draft handbooks and assign to relevant advisor for checking and sending.
· Update all client and master copy handbooks as advised, and assign to the relevant HR Advisor.
· Prepare all client proposals/renewal packs/sign up packs for the Directors as required.
· Support the HR Advisers by completing tasks as required.
· Learning and maintaining knowledge of all internal systems.
· Create client review reports ahead of meetings.
Key skill requirements
· Clear and concise communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
· The ability to work effectively as part of a small team.
· The ability to build client relationships to add value to the service.
· Ability to work on projects and tasks individually and have the judgement to ask for help when needed.
· Good IT skills, particularly in Word and Excel.
· Good organisational skills and manage and prioritise workloads when needed.
· High levels of detail and accuracy.
· You will have (or have been predicted) at least five GCSE’s (or equivalent) grade A-C including English and Mathematics.
Job Type: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £10,000.00 per year
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]